Appraiser Alan AOA C
Appraiser Alan AOA C, Appraiser & Adjuster
Experience:  Hello, my name's Alan! I'm a 14 year Appraiser with AOA appraisers, ISA & IRS Qualified, and 5 year Certified & Licensed Insurance Adjuster with 30+ Years Collecting & Dealing.
53896401

A coin the size of English pound gold date 1945-2010 a sailing

A coin the size of English pound gold date 1945-2010 a sailing ship in the center cross
flowers each side 65.000.00 along the bottom on the other side same except the centre
has two huming birds on a plants branch

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Personal Property Appraiser specializing in Fine Art & Antiques and I am here to help! What country is this from? And what is the date?

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either "Helped a little" or "I expected more", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek. Thanks!

I hope this answers your question! If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I don't know what country the only dates are what are stated
Hello, your coin is a token and not a gold coin this is from the Netherlands with the tulips and humming birds it is a commemorative coin celebrating 65 years that is where the 65,000,00 comes from I do not know who had it made or for what event but it has no real value here is a forum about it. It is a. Here is a reference to them in a forum;

Hi Ali, is on it yet: Nuremberg Norimberg = [smilie_blume]
MON (eta) NOV (a) ARGENT (at) REIP (ublica) Norimberg
New silver coins of the Republic (city) Nuremberg
1622 = and Tipper Wipperzeit so underweight scrap with low silver content. : evil:
These coins come in heaps of local discoveries from the early days of the 30 year war. !:
Discoveries have already been with several 100 pieces in the fingers.
In southern Germany, flea markets get updated very often for the 3rd - € [smilie_love]
An avid coin dealers also required by 10, - €: wall:
So purely drill hole and give precious child for his charm bracelet: thumbs up:
night watchman.

And here is a link to a forum with a picture of it do you know we are talking about the same token.;

http://www.cointalk.com/t118007/