Appraiser Alan AOA C
Appraiser Alan AOA C, Appraiser & Adjuster
Experience:  Hello, my name's Alan! I'm a 14 year Appraiser with AOA appraisers, ISA & IRS Qualified, and 5 year Certified & Licensed Insurance Adjuster with 30+ Years Collecting & Dealing.

I have two Duane Perrigo signed prints approximately 11" x

I have two Duane Perrigo signed prints approximately 11" x 17". Looking for information aabout the pieces including value. I will add pictures to my question. Thank you.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Personal Property Appraiser specializing in Fine Art & Antiques and I am here to help!

Duane Perrigo's career is devoted to an expression of Fine Art most consistent with the trend of modern times. His treatment of desirable subjects is a blending of Old World contemporary art with an execution best suited for present day requirements. Painter, sculptor, designer, Duane Perrigo has achieved international recognition of his work. His distinctly original styling has won the commendation of art critics and decorators everywhere. In the Arts as applied to the interior decorating field in particular has Duane Perrigo's work been found to be of indispensable value. A Duane Perrigo painting lends an excellent portrayal of legendary, historical or fictional character which may be accepted as the creation by an authority of these subjects. His background of research and experience in the applied arts is manifest with every inspiration. Of French-Basque ancestry, from the village of Perigeaux, nestling the Pyrenees on the French-Spanish border, and richly surrounded by a family of gifted and talented artists and musicians, Duane Perrigo's early life was spent in this romantic environment which proved inspiring indeed in the development of his inherited talents. For a study of his American contemporaries Duane Perrigo studied under John P. Wicker at the Detroit School of Fine Arts and later at the Chicago Art Institute. Subsequently he became associated with Thomas di Lorenzo, muralist, Antonio di Lorenzo, sculptor and Paul Honore, painter. He is a student of Edouard Benedictus famed as one of the world's great exemplifiers of applied design, also of Roule Jossett, renowned French sculptor, from whom he acquired a wealth of useful and practical material.

Using my resources to look into your inquiry, I was able to find comparable sales that give your 1930’s Duane Perrigo prints a current secondary market value of $200 - $400 USD for the pair at auction at auction or in a private sale.

I hope this answers your question, and thank you for it please request me on your next visit thank you, Alan.