Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

What was the origin of the three crow brand? I am a descendant of original John Bird who

Customer Question

What was the origin of the three crow brand? I am a descendant of original John Bird who founded the company (and bear his name), but I am drawing a blank on the rationale/inspiration behind this logo choice.... John Bird (Spruce Head, Maine)
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Customer I am still waiting for an answer to the above question and would appreciate your help. For some reason, I am just seeing this email today [6/17].... John XXXX
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Expert:  Wayne replied 4 years ago.

I can''t find anything on the history of the company, can you tell about when it was estabolished? As for the logo, I have an idea, it may be obvious, but you said that his name was Bird, well crows are birds, I believe that maybe he was refering to himself, his wife, and son. Or if he had 2 brothers that were partners. They would be "three crows".

Just a thought.

Thank you,