ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser
Experience:  USPAP appraiser: art, antiques, coins and collectibles.
59032044

I have an acrilyic painting by Joseph Ijaky titled The old

Customer Question

I have an acrilyic painting by Joseph Ijaky titled The old and the New dated 1987 commissioned by Bank of Montreal just won dered what the value would be for insurance purposes
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ExpertAppraiser replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for the inquiry. I found few pricing comparables but for a single painting that was offered in May 2012 at the $3,600 level. While this listing does not mean that it sold; it does set up a replacement value for insurance purpose (ie: how much would it cost to replace it).
Hello again Annette! I'm following-up as I noticed that you reviewed your answer but elected to not accept it. Please let me know if I may be of further help.

We spend effort on our answers and it is disheartening when clients elect to read the answer and neither accept nor provide feedback on how our answers may be improved.

The only way that Just Answer experts receive ANY compensation for their efforts is when you accept an answer, even when you pay a deposit.

Please let me know how I can be of additional help.
Hello again Annette! I'm following-up as I noticed that you reviewed your answer - a second time - but elected to again not accept it. Please let me know if I may be of further help.

Hello again, Annette! I'm following-up - again - as I noticed that you reviewed your answer but elected to not accept it. Please let me know if I may be of further help.