Can you tell me the condition of your butter churn and do you want to keep it (retail) or sell it (market value)?
Photos would be really helpful if you would like to upload them. I will provide you with three free upload options if you would like to add photos. My best, Randi
Photos are always extremely helpful in providing accurate identification. Here are 3 different Photo upload options.
1) On your question page, there is a tool bar above the reply box at the bottom of the page. If the tool bar is not showing, you might be using a browser that Just Answer's not optimized for. If so, you can try Firefox or Internet Explorer. Once you have the tool bar showing:
1. Click the paper clip icon 2. Click the Browse icon
3. Click the Browse button 4. Select your file and click Open
5. Click OK 6. Click Insert
7. Click Save Changes on this page
2) If you cannot get your file uploaded or are not able to use the third party sites we've suggested, please feel free to forward your graphic or file to us here and we will forward it to your Expert. [email protected]
3) For multiple photos, I recommend www.photobucket.com:
Go to www.photobucket.com (free to use), sign up, create your album page, upload your photos. On your album page in the upper right hand corner it has "Album Options" select it, it has a pull down menu from which you can choose "Public".
Mark your album page"PUBLIC" and then copy and paste the link to your album page that shows in your browser window (the html link that is in the largest window above your page) into your reply to me.
Randi, I am not very computer savvy, so I think I will mail you the pix of the churn. I think would like to sell the churn. It seems to be very old, but it is in good working condition. -Vickie
If you have the image available on your desktop, here's the best and fastest way to get images to Randi:
Go to http://www.imgur.com/. 1. Click "Computer". 2. Double click the image you want to upload. 3. Click "Start Upload". 4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.
Randi, I think I e-mailed my photos yesterday. Please let me know if you have gotten them. -Vickie
) Go to http://www.imgur.com/. 1. Click "Computer". 2. Double click the image you want to upload. 3. Click "Start Upload". 4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.
I have an antique Deputy constable of the commonwealth