Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Alfred Meakin (Royal Marigold) china.

I have several peices of Alfred Meakin (Royal Marigold) china.Including 2 turines and an oval serving plate
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 4 years ago.

Hello

Can you tell me how many place settings you have, and how many pieces are in the place setting?

Glenda

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have 8 X Dinner plates, 7 X flat pudding size plates, 7 X Tea size plates, 1 X large oval serving plate and 2 X Turines with lids.

Expert:  Glenda B. replied 4 years ago.

Hello

The Alfred Meakin (Royal Marigold) Raymond is currently estimated to sell on the secondary retail market ( known selling price ) for an average of- GBP's- Dinner plates - 15.00-17.00 each, flat pudding size plates- 15.00 each, Tea size plates -14.00 each, 1 X large oval serving plater-45.00, Turines- 40.00 each depending on the condition and where it is for sale at. This will typically sell higher in an Antique Shop or Private sale compared to an auction. If you are thinking of selling, I would check with your local Antique Shops in the area to see what yours or one like it would sell for or has sold for. As antiques and collectibles are subject in selling price to different areas across the country.

So be sure to check your local area. This will give you an idea of what it goes for in your area, then you can decide to sell locally or at one of the online markets.

If I can be of any further help, please feel free contacting me, if there is a problem with my answer please feel free contacting me before leaving a negative feedback, any problem can be resolved.

And if you would like to use me on any further questions. It works much better putting my name ( Glenda ) in your question , then I will be sure to get it. Requesting me expires in just a short time.

I look forward to working with you again.

Please press the Accept Button ( and the smiley faceSmile if prompted ) if I have helped you today so I am credited for my time assisting you. Pressing Accept and the Smiley FaceSmile does not cost you anymore, this is the only way I am compensated. I greatly appreciate this.

Have a great day.

Glenda