Will, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  30+ Years expertise in antiques and collectibles

hi i have a complete set of Heinrich H&C(or G?) SELB Bavaria

hi i have a complete set of Heinrich H&C(or G?) SELB Bavaria Germany, Heinrich Ivory Body Supreme china. It is cream ivory with gold rim. Any idea what it is worth? and where would I search for additional items for the collection?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Will replied 4 years ago.

How many total pieces, please?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thanks - it is a full set of 12 of everything in a dinner service. it looks like one of the bowls may have a pattern number 16292 on it.
Expert:  Will replied 4 years ago.

Based upon a review of information you provided and published completed sales data for similar items, the current fair market value is estimated to range from $1,400 to $1,800 based on overall condition and regional market demand. The market is a bit soft at present for even the finest of china. You may find extra items from sites such as or but you can likely find them for less if you check sites like or regularly...

Hope this information helps and thanks for using JustAnswer!

If my information has been of assistance to you, please remember to click the ACCEPT icon so I will be credited by JustAnswer for my time and efforts (at no additional charge to you). Thanks!