Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

NA - 201

Customer Question

I have about 25 various signed prints of Barry Barnett, year 1997 and the 196/400 numbers series. All are in excellent condition, but do not have paper of authenticity. They are the correct signature.

I can send a list of the prints I have, if you need this information

Category: Antiques
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Yes, I am still waiting.

The response time on this is really slow.......................

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Nothing yet??? This is really, really slow response time..... Not a happy person.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have not answer on this yet, but you send me a survey... I will have my visa draw back the amount put on my visa and will NEVER deal with this company again...
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  Appraiser Alan AOA C replied 2 years ago.

My name is Alan and I am a Personal Property Appraiser specializing in Fine Art & Antiques and I am here to help! I am an appraiser in fine art what are the prints we usually do one to three items a Max a question due to the time and research involved. I am in Jacksonville and went to his gallery 12 years ago on an appraisal meeting tour.

Are the Giclee if so are they touched? what kind of prints Lithographs or serigraphs I need the size and the series number and what kind of print it is Thank you, Alan
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
These are not antiques they are prints, of Aritist Barry Barnett. They are a series 196 of 400. I only wanted an appraisal value. They are signed but no letters of authenticity are attached. I have found some on Ebay for 100-300$, so I have answered my own question. Please refund my account of the 40.00$, thank you
Hello, I know they are not antiques I told you I have been in the Gallery I work off a small commission and would look each of them up for you. But I do not do the books you will need to talk to accounting for that not part of my expertise. Good luck with eBay this one sold for $10

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/signed-print-manatee-172601981