Michelle, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience as an antiques dealer, collector, researcher, columnist and journalist.

I have a coca cola emmett kelly collectors edition piece which

Customer Question

I have a coca cola emmett kelly collectors edition piece which is a musical figurine number 475 of 5000 pieces made by stanton atts inv copyright 1996 coca cola co....please advise as to value mint conidition no box though...
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Michelle replied 4 years ago.

Michelle :

Hello, Thank you for using JustAnswer. I appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your question.

Michelle :

Is it just a music box of Emmett Kelly or is he in a hot air balloon or does it have something else with it?

Michelle :

You can use my photobucket page and upload your photos - the user name is grannysantiques and my password is justanswer

Michelle :

I will check back in a bit.

Michelle :

Thank you

JACUSTOMER-w5nsodad- :

He is leaning against a cart with small coca cola flags on back 2 coca cola baseball bats on left side a coca cola umbrella sticking out of top of cart.......................he is wearing an apron saying things go better with coke..............................................................he is drinking tiny bottle of coke but has sad face...the cart has tiny frankfurters in it...sorry don't know how to upload phot it is marked on bottom.....emmit kelly limited edition things go better with coke number 475 of 5000 1996 coca cola co distributed by stanton arts inc.....