Appraiser Alan AOA C
Appraiser Alan AOA C, Appraiser & Adjuster
Experience:  Hello, my name's Alan! I'm a 14 year Appraiser with AOA appraisers, ISA & IRS Qualified, and 5 year Certified & Licensed Insurance Adjuster with 30+ Years Collecting & Dealing.

I have several pieces of Monterrey Western Ware, Made in Mexico,

I have several pieces of Monterrey Western Ware, Made in Mexico, can you tell me where I might be able to find the value of these pieces?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Appraiser Alan AOA C replied 4 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Personal Property Appraiser specializing in Fine Art & Antiques and I am here to help! How many pieces do you have and what are the markings on them?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have a coffee pot that looks like a campfire pot. a Sauce pot w/lid, 2 mugs, 8 plates, 2 shallow bowls and a sugar pot.
and are there any markings?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I'm not sure what you mean by markings. the all have a old time chuck wagon and a campfire. some have two clouds and others a single cloud.

On the bottom is a cactus with the name inside a box

To provide the best answer here, I am going to need some pictures if possible. If you could please provide these for me, it would greatly aid me in my search.

Because I am not allowed to share my email address or phone number, to share pictures, you have upload them directly to the chat box.
To do this they have to be less than 5mb in size. To attach them here, click the paper clip icon and then browse to choose a GIF, PNG, or JPG. Upload and then follow the prompts to insert it. Once you push insert, wait for it to load. Once you are able to see the actual image and not the word "graphic”, then submit the message. Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Using my resources to look into your inquiry, I was able to find comparable sales that give your pieces a current secondary market value of $65 - $150 USD at auction or in a private sale.

I hope this answers your question! If you are satisfied with my answer, please click “ACCEPT” so JustAnswer will credit me for my time & work (at no further cost to you). Thanks!

Alan C. Ransdell, AOA AM, CA