Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a set of Edwina of Hollywood figurines. Are they worth

I have a set of Edwina of Hollywood figurines. Are they worth anything?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 years ago.

Can you send a picture of this , it would really help.

Here are instructions for sending several ways, be sure it is uploaded to your computer,
in jpeg form, no larger then 1 mb.

4 x 6 inch works best .

When you upload the picture you will be able to see it in this message box before you send it to me.

Glenda

This is very easy if you take it step by step!

1.
You can send a photo to me , in this message box, you will see at the top the little paper clip, click on that.

then click on browse, another box will open up,

then click on browse in that box,

this will take you to your photos on your computer,

you click on the one you want to send , then click on the picture ,

then click open, this will put the image name and URL address for it it in the second box you opened, then click ok....

then you are back to the first box , click on insert

The picture will show up in the message area before you send it to me, you should be able to see it. If you do not see it, then the upload did not work you need to try it again, pictures have to be in jpg form on your computer in order for it to work.

You can see step by step instructions on this you tube video by clicking this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESFMEtpDkow&fmt=37 if you cannot open it clicking on this, then copy and paste to your browser. ]

You can use this site to upload pictures to.
This a completely free photo hosting site, it does not cost one thing to use it.

http://www.photobucket.com/ it is very easy to use, you log in, create an account , make a user name, do not use an email address as user name , then upload your pictures, making them public, then come give me your user name, I have an account and can log into them and see them...

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi ! I uploaded the photo on photo bucket. My user name is debbiiewil99.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 years ago.

These Porcelain Busts were created by Edwina who worked for Hollywood Pottery, of California, circa: 1950's. They are currently estimated to sell for an average of 45.00-55.00, per pair depending on where they are for sale at.

This will typically sell higher in an Antique Shop or Private sale compared to an auction. If you are thinking of selling, I would check with your local Antique Shops in the area to see what yours or one like it would sell for or has sold for. As antiques and collectibles are subject in selling price to different areas across the country. So be sure to check your local area. This will give you an idea of what it goes for in your area, then you can decide to sell locally or at one of the online markets.

If I can be of any further help, please feel free contacting me, if there is a problem with my answer please feel free contacting me before leaving a negative feedback, any problem can be resolved.

And if you would like to use me on any further questions. It works much better putting my name ( Glenda ) in your question , then I will be sure to get it. Requesting me expires in just a short time.

I look forward to working with you again.

Please press the Accept Button ( and the smiley face Smile if prompted ) if I have helped you today so I am credited for my time assisting you. Pressing Accept and the Smiley Face Smile does not cost you anymore, and only by you pressing accept and the smiley Face Smile am I compensated. I greatly appreciate this.

Have a great day.

Glenda

Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience: 40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.