Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  Bachelor of Arts Degree (summa cum laude); 10+ years exp.

I have an antique cap and ball long rifle, pre-civil war that

I have an antique cap and ball long rifle, pre-civil war that I would like to get appraised. Where can I do that in Wichita Kansas?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Diana F. replied 4 years ago.
Hi Mike.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

If you're looking to get it physically inspected and valued, you may have to go out to Wichita.

There is a historic firearms specialist in Topeka:
Steve Cregut
2424 SE Stubbs Rd.
Tecumseh, KS 66542
Topeka, KS
You can also contact Kulls.
201 SE 59th Street
Topeka, Kansas 66619
(785)(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>
One of the founders of Kulls now runs the NRA museum, so they do come very highly respected.

You might also consider attending the Wichita Guns show. It runs March 17th and 18th. It's at the Cessna Activity Center.

You might also consider an auction house with experience in military items. Most of the houses that are involved in these are the big names: Heritage, Cowans, and Skinner. Heritage and Cowans have a lot of experience in these. Cowans has also attended the Kansas gun shows.

If I can be of any further help, don't hesitate to contact me. Please click accept (at no If I can be of any further help or if you have anymore questions, don't hesitate to contact me. If there is a problem with my answer, please contact me before leaving any neutral or negative feedback. I want to make sure you're satisfied.

Please click accept if I have been of any help, since this is the only way we are compensated by JA.

Thanks and have a great weekend,