Southwb, Estate Company Owner & Antique Dealer
Experience:  I have been in the estate liquidation and antique business for over 15 years.

What is the value of Basic Library of the Worlds Greatest Music.

What is the value of Basic Library of the Worlds Greatest Music. Albums 1-7. High Fidelity recordings of symphonic classics by worlds great orchestras and conductors.
1. Bizet. Rimsky-Korsakov. Rachmaninoff. Dukas
2. Rimsky - Korsakov. Rachmaninoff.
3. Rimsky - Korsakov. Dvorak.
4. Debussy. Liszt. Dvorak.
5. Tchaikovsky. Stravinsky. Sibelius.
6. Tchaikovsky. Brahms.
7. Grieg. Beethoven. Brahms.
In good condition
What Speed are the records and do they include the jackets?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes they are in Green box types with listeners guides. they are LP's 33 rpm,
Now are they all in good condition? The records should have no scratches? & are the covers torn, stained, or missing?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
They appear to be in good condition. I didn't want to handle much because I wouldn't want to damage it. I checked to see if the albums were inside however I did not pull out of the sleeve not wanting to tear the paper. The Listeners Guides are aged/yellowed understandable considering this is from 1958.
Based on your description and condition of the albums library vol 1-7, I would say, your set is not very valuable, this is do to the condition as stated, if the sleeves are damaged it is a condition issue, however if the record themselves have any kind of damage then they would be worthless. Even so, based on the fact everything is complete with the guide, the records, sleeves and cover I would give them a fair market resale value of $50-$65. Insurance Value should be $75 for replacement cost.

Thank You, XXXXX XXXXX Accept and Have a Nice Day!!!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank You for your appraisal.
Thank You, XXXXX XXXXX Accept and Have a Great Day!!!