Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a small collection of Portmeirion Totem pottery, in

I have a small collection of Portmeirion Totem pottery, in green. My pieces include a teapot, cream and sugar, a coffee pot, cream and sugar, cups and saucers and side plates. Some pieces are a paler green while others are a very dark green. Is this the result of fading over time or were two different shades/glazes used?
Thank you.

Hello

After searching I am finding that the Portmeirion Totem pottery company made two greens, one a darker more olive looking green and a lighter shade. I could not find when they made the two different shades. The could have produced them at the same time, as there other colors.

If I can be of any further help, please feel free contacting me, if there is a problem with my answer please feel free contacting me before leaving a negative feedback, any problem can be resolved.

And if you would like to use me on any further questions. It works much better putting my name ( Glenda ) in your question , then I will be sure to get it. Requesting me expires in just a short time.

I Look forward to working with you again.

Please click accept if I have been of any help to you, (with no further expense to you)

We are only paid by Just Answer after you click accept. Otherwise we are not

compensated for our time.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX Great day,

Glenda