Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  Bachelor of Arts Degree (summa cum laude); 10+ years exp.
48688175

I OWN A "BRICK"-500 UNCIRCULATED 2006 JEFFERSON D MINT NICKLES,

I OWN A "BRICK"-500 UNCIRCULATED 2006 JEFFERSON D MINT NICKLES, RETURN TO MONTICELLO. NEED A REALISTIC SELLING PRICE AND POSSIBLE BUYER.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Diana F. replied 5 years ago.
Hi and thanks for choosing Just Answer.

Uncirculated 2006 Nickels are worth about $2 each. Unfortunately won't get that in selling them. A uncirculated brick of 2006 nickels has a current market value in the range of $100 to $150.

As for selling it, you can try on line, but I don't think you will get the same value if you sold them privately. Start with local dealers. Jewelry shops often deal with coins, so you can start there. A lot of towns have coin dealers. Other than that, amazon and etsy (aside from Ebay) are actually pretty great sources to sell coins.

If I can be of any further help or you need more information, don't hesitate to contact me. Please click accept (at no further cost to you) if I have been of any help, since this is the only way we are compensated by JA.

Thanks and I hope you have a great day,
Diana