Kim D., Certified Appraiser & Antiques Expert
Experience:  25 Yr Decorative & Fine Art, Historic Objects Expert, CAGA, AOA

Is there any value in Magazines from the 70s and 80s I have

Is there any value in Magazines from the 70s and 80s I have multiple issues on bon Appetit, cusine, Americana
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Kim D. replied 4 years ago.

These magazines do have value but it is modest in the range of 3.00-10.00 an issue however selling them maybe difficult. A large lot sale would be your best bet but you can try to sell them individually, if you like. This would bring the price per issue way down but would get them to an appreciative buyer with more ease.

You may want to try a local sale, craigs list, or ebay but there are also sites such as that will buy old magazines too.

Best wishes, Dori

PS Please remember to press "accept" as this is the only way JA pays its experts for their time and expertise! This button will not charge you further but credits me for my work.

PPS Positive feedback is very much appreciated. If you have any reason to leave "less than positive feedback," please contact me first, so that I can ensure that you are properly assisted with your question. I am happy to follow up and clarify or add further information.