Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  Bachelor of Arts Degree (summa cum laude); 10+ years exp.
48688175

for this 5 in 1 Poosh-Em-Up Big 5 battery powered electric

for this 5 in 1 Poosh-Em-Up Big 5 battery powered electric Toy PinBall Machine please valuate retail sale value for selling on eBay "buy It Now" non auction or RubyLane or other collectables website. please see photo links pasted in below, Thanks Neal

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l562/doktorNeal/5in1-electric-Poosh-M-Up-Big5-pinballMachineFront1.jpg

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l562/doktorNeal/5in1-electric-Poosh-M-Up-Big5-pinballMachineBACK-BATTERY-Comp.jpg
Hi Neal.

I haven't seen one of these in forever. It's from about the 1930s. I think everyone I've ever seen was a baseball version of some kind. Northwestern made them. Some of the ones made during war actually ask for help with the war on their old boxes.

For some place like Rubylane (you might also check out Etsy), these trains have a current market value in the range of $65 to $95.

If I can be of any further help, don't hesitate to contact me. If there is a problem with my answer, please contact me before leaving any neutral or negative feedback. I want to make sure you're satisfied.
.
Please click accept if I have been of any help, since this is the only way we are compensated by JA.
.
Thanks and have a great night,
Diana