Randyman
Randyman, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  Co Owner of Cummings & Associates Personal Property appraisers since 1999
55400935

How much is a Bo Jackson baseball card worth?

Customer Question

Category: Antiques
Expert:  Randyman replied 5 years ago.
My name isXXXXX (Randy) Nelson. I am here to assist you.

What is the number of the card? Should be on the back in one of the corners of the card. Also, what condition is it in? On a scale of 1-10, what number is XXXXX in your opinion.

Randy Man
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I need to find my card. So, i will come back on tomorrow at 7:00

Expert:  Randyman replied 5 years ago.
you need to get back to me real soon. We are leaving town for couple of days early in the morning, and I am only going to be online for about 1/2 hr longer. If I miss you, I will be back on Friday. i will do a basic Bo Jackson baseball card value for you before I leave. OK, I just did some checking and there are a couple of cards that are quite valuable: #91 Baseballs Finest Stars Refractor Card @ $95.00, and the 1987 Topps Tiffany #170, $99.00. all others are between $40.00 - $6.00 depending on condition, what style and card company, and collectibility. I will not be here tomorrow, or Thursday.

Randy Man

Expert:  Randyman replied 5 years ago.
Hi there,
We are back in the office today.

Is there anything else I can do for you with this question? Did you find your card?

Randy Man