Will
Will, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  30+ Years expertise in antiques and collectibles
54715563

I have a framed Larry Vincent Garrison nude painting purchased

I have a framed Larry Vincent Garrison nude painting purchased in 1963 in Las Vegas. It is oil on canvas and measures view: 23 1/2" X 36", frame 30 3/8 X 42 1/2.
Please tell me the value.
Thank you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Will replied 5 years ago.

Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am pleased to assist you. Based on a review of current recorded and documented sales of similar items in the past year and your description, the current market value is estimated to be from $150 to $350 pending demand. Gallery asking prices are noted to be three to four times higher at present, but there are no recorded public open sales validating the asking prices.

Hope this helps! Best, Will

--

Please remember to click the ACCEPT button if my answer has helped you in any way so I can be credited by Just Answer staff for assisting you...no additional charge to you! Thanks!

=

Larry Vincent GARRISON (1923-2007)