TOPHATSELLS
TOPHATSELLS, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  CERTIFIED APPRAISERS GUILD OF AMERICA, 28 YRS EXP.
55588260

How much is a Rolex oyster perpetual datejust worth

Category: Antiques
Expert:  TOPHATSELLS replied 4 years ago.

Hello and Thank You for writing your Question to Just Answer!

[As a Certified Appraiser, I shall research your question and conduct any online appraisal in accordance with the professional ethics and guidelines of the Certified Appraisers Guild of America. Obviously, this online appraisal and/or answer to your antique/appraisal questions is limited to the information as supplied and/or representations of, the inquiry. Online Appraisals are thus limited in such scope and it is always advised to obtain a Certified Appraisal document from a Certified Appraiser that can actually personally examine the object(s), especially if such document may be used for bankruptcy, insurance, probate, divorce proceedings, or other situations where an appraiser may need to comment on / authenticate the Certified Appraisal in a court of law.]

From your submittal, I believe you have a nice item. I buy and sell similar through my Antiques Gallery. After researching recent sales data, comparables, and having knowledge of today's marketplace, depending on condition, regional differences, rarity, etc., I would place a Fair Market Value in the range of : $ 1,500-2,500

I hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Michael G.

C.A.G.A.

Certified Appraisers Guild of America

{P.S. - Please be so kind as to click the "ACCEPT" Button - NO additional cost to you!...as it allows Just Answer to share some of the appraisal fee with me, the Appraiser, to compensate me for my time and efforts...THANK YOU.}