Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

i have 2 elvis 45s 1 of them have2 songs on each side love

i have 2 elvis 45's 1 of them have2 songs on each side love me tender and let me on thye other side is poor boy and we'er gonna moveon rca victor label in the origanal sleeve. the other is elvis easy come easy go soundtrack with 3 songs on each side in the origanal cover wich is also rca victor
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 years ago.

Hello

Thank you for choosing Just Answer

The Elvis 45 Love Me Tender-Let Me and Poor Boy - We're Gonna Move on, is currently estimated to sell on the secondary retail market for an average of 100.00-125.00, depending on the condition. Easy Come Easy Go Soundtrack is currently estimated to sell for an average of 30.00-35.00.

They will typically sell higher in an Antique Shop or Private sale compared to an auction. Depending on condition and where it is for sale at the selling price may not bring the valued ( worth ) price. If you are thinking of selling, I would check with your local Antique Shops in the area to see what yours or one like it would sell for or has sold for. As antiques and collectibles are subject in selling price to different areas across the country. This will give you an idea of what it goes for in your area, then you can decide to sell locally or at one of the online markets.

If I can be of any further help, please feel free contacting me, if there is a problem with my answer please feel free contacting me before leaving a negative feedback, any problem can be resolved.

And if you would like to use me on any further questions. It works much better putting my name ( Glenda ) in your question , then I will be sure to get it. Requesting me expires in just a short time.

I Look forward to working with you again.

compensated for our time.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX Great day.

Glenda

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
glenda i also have 2 45's of hank williams sr. one 45 is ramblin man with 2 songs on each side and another one thell be no tear drops tonight also with2 songs on each side they are both mgm labels
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 years ago.

Hello

Hank does not bring what Elvis does, he is only estimated to sell on the current retail market for an average of Ramblin Man 30.00-35.00, Thell Be No Tear Drops Tonight, 25.00-30.00 depending on the condition and where it is for sale at.

compensated for our time.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX Great day.

Glenda

Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience: 40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.