Appraiser Alan AOA C
Appraiser Alan AOA C, Appraiser & Adjuster
Experience:  Hello, my name's Alan! I'm a 14 year Appraiser with AOA appraisers, ISA & IRS Qualified, and 5 year Certified & Licensed Insurance Adjuster with 30+ Years Collecting & Dealing.
53896401

This is signed by rudolph bye? not sure has anyone seen it

Customer Question

This is signed by rudolph bye? not sure has anyone seen it before, whats it worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Appraiser Alan AOA C replied 5 years ago.
Hello Justin,

My name is Alan and I am a Personal Property Appraiser specializing in Fine Art & Antiques and I am here to help! What is the size of the picture height x width? Is this a watercolor under glass?

Thanks, Alan

Hello Justin,

This one is nice the artist’s name is Ranulph (De Bayeux) Bye (1916 - 2003) he was active in Pennsylvania and New York. Ranulph Bye was born in 1916 in Princeton, NJ. He attended the Philadelphia Museum School of Industrial Art, now Philadelphia College of Art, and the Art Students League in New York. His paintings have received national recognition, and he has exhibited in the National Academy of Design, the American Watercolor Society, and Allied Artists. I would estimate this could bring $500 - $800 USD at an auction or in a private sale. I would recommend this auction house for possible sale; Alderfer Auction Company

501 Fairgrounds Road

Hatfield, PA 19440

Phone: 215-393-3003

[email protected]

www.alderferauction.com

I hope this answers your question! If you are satisfied with my answer, please click “ACCEPT” so JustAnswer will credit me for my time & work (at no further cost to you). Thanks!

Sincerely,

Alan C. Ransdell, AOA AM, CA