Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  A noted expert, author, TV personality, appraiser and columnist. President, Association of Online Appraisers

I have a set of hutschenreuther china that is marked US zone

I have a set of hutschenreuther china that is marked US zone selb bavaria that is white china with small gold leaf roses scatterd over the outside surface of the china with gold leaf around the rim it also has a lion on the back the the initials LHS are under the lion and Bavaria US zone on it
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 4 years ago.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to help you with this question.

What is your question, please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am trying to get the name of the pattern and possibly a supplier or website that might have replacement pieces for some Hutschenreuther China , it has gold leaf around the edges and gold leaf roses on the white surface, it was purchased just after WW2 by my mother the insignia on the back has LHS and a lion it says US Zone Bavaria as well and the Hutschenreuther name.
Thank you.

Your china was made by the Hutschenreuther Company of Bavaria, between 1946 nd 1951.

The company made literally thousands of patterns, some with only numbers instead of names.

Here's a way to find the name of the pattern and also available pieces in the pattern:

Go to the web site of Replacements, Ltd at

Register for their free pattern search and they will identify the pattern for you (you'll need a picture). You can then register for their free search service. They will either have pieces of your china for sale at the site, or they will do a free worldwide search and get back to you when they have anything in your pattern.

I hope this answer has been helpful to you. Please click "Accept", as that is the way I am compensated by JA for my service to you. Clicking "Accept" will not result in any additional cost to you. Feedback is welcome, and bonuses are appreciated. Thanks for using Just Answer!