Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

What is the value of postcards from 1910-1920?

Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 5 years ago.

Hello

Can you tell me what the post cards have on them? What size they are? Are they postmarked?

Glenda

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have to look...can I get back to you?
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 5 years ago.

Sure, no problem, just look at them and then come back to your question on Just Answer and post on the message area. I will be here. I just wanted to make sure what you have because different ones are worth different amounts.

Glenda

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have them...many have postmarks..they're 5 and a half by 3 and a half
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 5 years ago.
Ok, tell me what pictures are on them...what they depict.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
a little black boy...with fondest love-2 Dutch kids...I haf some funny feelings in my heart-daffodils beside a pond and city in distance...birthday-Christmas tree and candle...Merry Christmas- I have many more
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 5 years ago.

Ok,

The Post Cards you have if in good condition can be valued at as much as 100.00 or more, I am going to give you a site where you can go and compare your cards to the ones they have for sell , so you can get an idea of what each one of yours is worth. Holiday ones are great, black memorabilia is very good. There are so many more categories that sell high. Going to the site would be the least expensive way for you to value your cards. If you did them here, where we do perhaps two cards to a question it could get expensive for you. The site I am going to send you may even be interested in purchasing them, you could contact them and see. They will not give you what they sell them for since they have to resell them but, you can see how much they would offer. Then you can sell them all at one time.

Here is the link to that site.: http://www.vintagepostcards.com/

If I can be of any further help, please feel free contacting me. And if you would like to use me on any further questions.

It works much better putting my name ( Glenda ) in your question , then I will be sure to get it. Requesting me expires in just a short time.

I Look forward to working with you again.

Please click accept if I have been of any help to you, (with no further expense to you)

We are only paid by Just Answer after you click accept. Otherwise we are not

compensated for our time.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX Great day.

Glenda