Appraiser Alan AOA C
Appraiser Alan AOA C, Appraiser & Adjuster
Experience:  Hello, my name's Alan! I'm a 14 year Appraiser with AOA appraisers, ISA & IRS Qualified, and 5 year Certified & Licensed Insurance Adjuster with 30+ Years Collecting & Dealing.
53896401

Is .... G.Von Trier worth anything??

Is .... G.Von Trier worth anything??

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Personal Property Appraiser specializing in Fine Art & Antiques and I am here to help! What do you have an oil on canvas a watercolor? What is the subject matter is this a landscape a portrait or a seascape? What is the size of the painting Height x Width without the frame thanks., Alan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi Alan, I have a landscape oil painting .... size ... 24" by 36" .... aprox without the frame. Thank you for getting back to me .. sorry for the delay getting back to you!

Roxy :-)

Hello Roxy,

Using my resources to look into your inquiry, I was able to find comparable sales that give your Gerry Von Trier landscape oil painting a current secondary market value of $100 - $300 USD at auction or in a private sale.

If you are thinking about possibly selling the piece I would recommend contacting these auction houses that have sold his work in the past;

http://www.treadwaygallery.com/

http://www.bonhams.com/cgi-bin/public.sh/pubweb/publicSite.r?sContinent=usa&screen=ContactUs

Contact Bonhams in San Francisco

I hope this answers your question! If you are satisfied with my answer, please click “ACCEPT” so JustAnswer will credit me for my time & work (at no further cost to you). Thanks!

Sincerely,

Alan C. Ransdell, AOA AM, CA