Appraiser Alan AOA C
Appraiser Alan AOA C, Appraiser & Adjuster
Experience:  Hello, my name's Alan! I'm a 14 year Appraiser with AOA appraisers, ISA & IRS Qualified, and 5 year Certified & Licensed Insurance Adjuster with 30+ Years Collecting & Dealing.

I have two chalkware statues called Fisherman and Wife by

Customer Question

I have two chalkware statues called "Fisherman and Wife" by Marwal Inc., Inc. Can you give me some background on Marwal, Ind., Inc? I seem unable to find anything relative to their incorporation, what state, when. I have heard they existed between l944 and l968. What can you tell me?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Appraiser Alan AOA C replied 5 years ago.

My name is Alan and I am a Personal Property Appraiser specializing in Fine Art & Antiques and I am here to help!

“Marwal Industries Inc. created plaster figures and busts in Miami from around the 1940s to the 1960s. They are collectibles and each can be seen selling on the Internet anywhere from $20 to $150 USD.”

” Marwal Industries was a commercial producer of classic reproductions.”

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I already knew they were collectibles and the going price on ebay and others, you have given me nothing I didn't already know. I was looking for something more concrete as to the Company itself. In fact, there is in existence now a company called Art Marwal Ind.,Inc. located in Miami, but this is not the same company as the original Marwal Industries, Inc.