Will, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  30+ Years expertise in antiques and collectibles

What is the retail value of the Stradivaro Deluxe sewing machine

What is the retail value of the Stradivaro Deluxe sewing machine? Reasonable Auction price in working cond??? Please supply source of estimate. pic attached
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Will replied 5 years ago.

Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I can assist you. Based upon a review of information you provided and published completed sales data for similar items, the current market retail replacement value for your sewing machine is estimated to range from $85 to $125 based on overall condition and regional market demand. It is listed in the current hardbound subscription based Kovel's Guide. Hope this information helps and thanks for using JustAnswer!

If my information has been of assistance to you, please remember to click the ACCEPT icon so I will be credited by JustAnswer for my time and efforts (at no additional charge to you). Thanks!