Will, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  30+ Years expertise in antiques and collectibles

Value of Browning Pistol, Belgium, .32 cal. No.701150 with

Value of Browning Pistol, Belgium, .32 cal. No.701150 with holster and clip, Official US Forces Certificate
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Will replied 5 years ago.
What is on the certificate? Does the pistol have German waffenamp stampings?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Certificate, dated 18 February 1946, officially authorized by the Theater Commander, to retain as personal property referred to as Pistol, Belguim, .32cal. No.701150(serial no. on pistol), signed by Lt. M O'Connell, with official US Forces European Theater Headquarters Seal. Yes, the pistol has waffenamp stampings.

Expert:  Will replied 5 years ago.

Thanks...the disposition form as a war trophy will add about 20% to the normal retail value. With the holster and document, the piece normally retails in the range of $600 to $850 depending on overall condition of all pieces (gun and holster). You can purchase the guns in average condition for around $300-400. They are relatively common. Note: Pre-War and wartime production only went up to serial number 325,000 so I think perhaps you are not looking at the actual weapon is a great FREE link that will give you more history on these firearms including issue ranges:

Please remember to click the ACCEPT button if my answer has helped you in any way so I can be credited by Just Answer staff for assisting additional charge to you! Thanks!