Will, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  30+ Years expertise in antiques and collectibles

I have Paul Peel painting after the bath 1890 is it a valuable

I have Paul Peel painting ''after the bath 1890'' is it a valuable piece
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Will replied 5 years ago.

Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am pleased to assist you. Could you provide an image for review?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I have an image but I do not know how to send it to you. Could you show me how to send it. Sorry. Please reply

Expert:  Will replied 5 years ago.

Here are the instructions for posting your files or graphics to your question page so that your Expert can see them:

For graphics, click the paper clip icon and then browse to choose a GIF, PNG, or JPG. Upload and then follow the prompts to insert it.

Regarding files, file size is limited to 1 MB. For zip files, PDFs, or spreadsheets, enter text (like "download this") in the reply box and then double-click to highlight it. Click the link icon (it's to the left of the paper clip icon) and use the browse dialog box to locate your file. Select it and then insert the link. Use the Preview button if you want to test the link and see if it works correctly.

For files bigger than 1MB, go to a free file hosting website such as (,, and click on the Upload button. Then navigate to your file and select it, and click the Start Upload button. When the uploading has completed you will be given a link to download the file. Copy the link and paste it in your question, and the Experts will be able to click on the link to download the file.

If you cannot get your file uploaded, please feel free to forward your graphic or file to us here and we will forward it to your Expert. Direct contact is not allowed and the email address for forwarding is [email protected] . Please note the name of your expert of choice, Will Gorges, and make sure the email address you are sending the image(s) from is the same you used when you subscribed to JustAnswer--if using a smart phone, just note your original email address in the text area. PLEASE be aware the email forwarding process can take 12 to 72 hours from Customer Service--I have no control over that! Thanks!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

As per requested an image of my painting ''after the bath 1890''. For some reason if you cannot have access to the image, could you please let me know if my painting is a valuable piece. You do not have to give me an exact price but approximate price would be really appreciated. Thank you so much for your time and patience. Joanne

Expert:  Will replied 5 years ago.

Well, could be...the companion piece, "Before the Bath," has sold twice at auction...once for $92,168 in 1997 and again in 2000 for $118,299 in may just want to contact the gallery....

(Sotheby's of Toronto)

Here is a link to the main art "insider" page...

Please remember to click the ACCEPT button if my answer has helped you in any way so I can be credited by Just Answer staff for assisting additional charge to you! Thanks!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I am very happy with the answer. I have click on ''accept answer'' but I do not want a month of free service. By clicking the ''accept answer'' box I only wanted to let justanswer know, how of a very good service I had with you and give you a tip. Could you tell me if by mistake I am logged in for a month of free service. If yes I want to cancel the free trial.

Thank you.

Expert:  Will replied 5 years ago.
I wish you good luck with your painting! I will advise customer service, thanks. Best, Will