Will, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  30+ Years expertise in antiques and collectibles

I have my grandmothers 1950/1960 mink stole. I would like

I have my grandmothers 1950/1960 mink stole. I would like to sell but don't know where to start a price at. Could you help me
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Will replied 5 years ago.

Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I can assist you. Based upon a review of information you provided and published completed sales data for similar items, the current market retail replacement value for your vintage mink, which is generally considered to be out of vogue due to animal rights activists (but still being worn), is estimated to range from $275 to $450 based on overall condition and regional market demand. Hope this information helps and thanks for using JustAnswer!

If my information has been of assistance to you, please remember to click the ACCEPT icon so I will be credited by JustAnswer for my time and efforts (at no additional charge to you). Thanks!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Where are you located at. i am in indiana and am wondering if that would make a difference in price
Expert:  Will replied 5 years ago.
North Carolina...but my comps are pulled from all international sales...actually there are so many of these in Goodwill and Salvation Army stores for $50 or less, they are not easy to sell for the value range given...but some will still achieve the better prices depending on the overall condition. My wife deals in vintage clothing and we sell about 200 of them annually. Best, Will