Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

I have some salad plates called Peach-blo ware by Limoges

I have some salad plates called "Peach-blo ware by Limoges Sebring, Ohio; trademark reg. Ser.NO283497; MAYFLOWER 2d133 ( numbers are hard to read). I am trying to find out the value and how to sell them. Thank you. [email protected]
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 5 years ago.

Good Morning

Thank you for choosing Just Answer

These Peach Blo plates circa: 1920's-30's are currently estimated to sell on the retail market for an average of 15.00-20.00 each, depending on the condition and where they are for sale at. The best place to sell these is on Ebay due to the world wide exposure it brings. When you list them be sure to make your auction run over a weekend due to the fact that most people browse when at home.

If you are thinking of selling, I would check with your local Antique Shops in the area to see what yours or one like it would sell for or has sold for. As antiques and collectibles are subject in selling price to different areas across the country. They may sell higher on the west coast, then say in the mid west or the south. So be sure to check your local area. This will give you an idea of what it goes for in your area, then you can decide to sell locally or at one of the online markets.

If I can be of any further help, please feel free contacting me. And if you would like to use me on any further questions.

It works much better putting my name ( Glenda ) in your question , then I will be sure to get it. Requesting me expires in just a short time.

Look forward to working with you again.

Please click accept if I have been of any help to you, (with no further expense to you)

We are only paid by Just Answer after you click accept. Otherwise we are not

compensated for our time.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX Great day.