Appraiser Alan AOA C
Appraiser Alan AOA C, Appraiser & Adjuster
Experience:  Hello, my name's Alan! I'm a 14 year Appraiser with AOA appraisers, ISA & IRS Qualified, and 5 year Certified & Licensed Insurance Adjuster with 30+ Years Collecting & Dealing.

Can you tell me the value of these pewter salt and pepper shakers

Can you tell me the value of these pewter salt and pepper shakers? The markings on the bottom of one of them has a picture of the Mayflower and says Mayflower Pewter 3273/2.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Appraiser Alan AOA C replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for your question!

Using my resources to look into your inquiry, I was able to find comparable sales that give your salt and pepper shakers a current secondary market value of $5 - $10 USD at auction or in a private sale.

I hope this answers your question! If you are satisfied with my answer, please click “ACCEPT” so JustAnswer will credit me for my time & work (at no further cost to you). Thanks!

Alan C. Ransdell, ISA AM, AOA AM, CA