Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

I have a antique toy Mobo Bronco horse that steers and moves

I have a antique toy Mobo Bronco horse that steers and moves when the kidder bounces up and down. would appreciate any info on age, value, etc. picture to follow.

Good Evening

Thank you for choosing Just Answer

This Vintage Mobo Horse is made in England in the 1940's and is currently valued on the retail market for an average of 350.00, depending on the condition of the horse and where it is sold for. Picture is not needed I know what they look like, thanks though that would have helped if I did not know. They will typically sell higher in an Antique Shop or Private sale compared to an auction.

If you are thinking of selling, I would check with your local Antique Shops in the area to see what yours or one like it would sell for or has sold for. As antiques and collectibles are subject in selling price to different areas across the country. They may sell higher on the west coast, then say in the mid west or the south. So be sure to check your local area. This will give you an idea of what it goes for in your area, then you can decide to sell locally or at one of the online markets.

If I can be of any further help, please feel free contacting me. And if you would like to use me on any further questions, feel free putting my name ( Glenda ) in your question line, then I will be sure to get it. Look forward to working with you again.

Please click accept if I have been of any help to you, (with no further expense to you)

We are only paid by Just Answer after you click accept. Otherwise we are not

compensated for our time.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX Great day.