Michelle, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience as an antiques dealer, collector, researcher, columnist and journalist.

I have and old stuffed Snuggle bear. Its dirty but still in good shape. How much would it

I have and old stuffed Snuggle bear. Its dirty but still in good shape. How much would it be worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 years ago.

Michelle :

Hello, Michelle here. I appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

Michelle :

Is "Snuggle Bear" the name that is on it or is this just what you call the teddy?

Michelle :

How tall is he and when you squish his hand does it feel like foam or does it have a course feel to it?

Michelle :

Are his arms and legs jointed at the body, can you position them?

He is a reall Snuggle bear from the commercials. He has a tag on his butt with the brand name on him. He is just stuffed. No jointed arms or legs.

Michelle :

Okay, the Snuggle softener bear. Makes sense to me now.

Michelle :

Snuggle first came in to being in 1983 as an advertising tool for the fabric softener. There were millions of these produced so their value is not all that much especially if he is not in mint condition.

Michelle :

For one that has been loved it would sell for around $10.00 USD, excellent condition $20.00 USD

Michelle :

Thank you and feel free to ask additional questions about your bear.