Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Philco Refrigerator Model J847, Serial #4BB116099. Curious

Philco Refrigerator Model J847, Serial #4BB116099. Curious as to value of this item. It's at least 55 years old.

Hello, and thank you for your question.

Please tell me what the color scheme is, whether it works well, and about the over all condition, inside and out. All original?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It's white outside and aqua green inside. Works very well. The front door is warped but with weather stripping to fill in gaps it works perfectly. All parts are original. The condition is used but is good. No holes or rust. Still has the glass shelves and plastic vegetable drawers (one has a small chip).

Thank you.

In that case, all cleaned and prepped for sale and assuming the warping/ weather stripping is not too obtrusive/ detracting from the "appeal" of the unit, it would be in the range of about $400-$600.

(Hoping the answer has provided assistance, please click ACCEPT. This prompts JA to extend compensation for my service. There is NO additional charge for doing so.)

Thank you, again.