Will
Will, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  30+ Years expertise in antiques and collectibles
54715563

antique bedroom set made by the Williamsport Furniture

I have a antique bedroom set made by the Williamsport Furniture Company in Williamsport Pa.( label found in several drawers) It was my late Grandmothers purchased used during I beleive after the depression when she was married aroound the mid 40's. The dresser has a label on the back,( I beleive that's whee it was purchased) 1232 Howell Bros. West New York NJ. I would like to know the value of the set. It includes the Headboard, original metal Box Spring, Tallboy dresser, side table ( with internal storage), Dresser, desk, desk chair and a seperate chair. All from the set. Thanks, Chris
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Will replied 3 years ago.

Hi! my name is XXXXX XXXXX I can assist you. You have a very fine quality set that appears to be in excellent condition. While these sets are often advertised and offered in the $5,500+ range, the ones I located (four, actually) sold in the $2,500 to $3,500 range. Hope this helps! Best, Will

If my information has been of value to you, please remember to click the ACCEPT icon so I will be credited by JustAnswer for my time and efforts (at no additional charge to you). Thanks!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I would like to know the model number so I can sell with information. What year was it produced??
Expert:  Will replied 3 years ago.
There is no accurate listing of "model" numbers for this maker--they are long out of business (from original ownership) having been established in 1882. From the look of your furniture, it dates from around 1925-30. When you advertise it, you only need to give that information...the pattern number would not be applicable for anything else to a buyer. Best, Will
Will, Certified Appraiser
Experience: 30+ Years expertise in antiques and collectibles
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you...
Expert:  Will replied 3 years ago.
Most welcome and best of luck with it!