Will
Will, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  30+ Years expertise in antiques and collectibles
54715563

I have an Artini engraving on its original frame of Don Quixote,

I have an Artini engraving on it's original frame of Don Quixote, signed by Ishmael. I also have an unsigned oil, framed and signed by the fine art guild. The painting is Fishing Village with style #254
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Will replied 3 years ago.

Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am pleased to assist you. Could you provide a few images for review?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have images ready but don't know how to attach-please advise
Expert:  Will replied 3 years ago.

For graphics, click the paper clip icon and then browse to choose a GIF, PNG, or JPG. Upload and then follow the prompts to insert it.

Regarding files, file size is limited to 1 MB. For zip files, PDFs, or spreadsheets, enter text (like "download this") in the reply box and then double-click to highlight it. Click the link icon (it's to the left of the paper clip icon) and use the browse dialog box to locate your file. Select it and then insert the link. Use the Preview button if you want to test the link and see if it works correctly.

For files bigger than 1MB, go to a free file hosting website such as MediaFire.com (Photobucket.com, Snapfish.com, Flickr.com) and click on the Upload button. Then navigate to your file and select it, and click the Start Upload button. When the uploading has completed you will be given a link to download the file. Copy the link and paste it in your question, and the Experts will be able to click on the link to download the file.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
100_0803.JPG
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

don quixoteI have a Mac and it does not have this application. Could I have an email address to sent images to?

Expert:  Will replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

fishing villagedid you get the last picture i posted? I'm going to try another.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
i have to send you a reply, then edit the post. that is the only way that i can add the pictures. do you see the pictures in the last two posts that i have sent?
Expert:  Will replied 3 years ago.
Got 'em, thanks! Your Don Quixote currently retails from $85 to $135 but your unsigned guild piece normally retails in the under $75 range...sorry. Several similar are listed from $35 to $55. Hope this helps! Best, Will
Will, Certified Appraiser
Experience: 30+ Years expertise in antiques and collectibles
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
thank you
Expert:  Will replied 3 years ago.
Very welcome! Best, Will And great job uploading the images, too!