Will
Will, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  30+ Years expertise in antiques and collectibles
54715563

what is the value of okura fine china blue and white vase lot

what is the value of okura fine china blue and white vase lot #12A8011 worth now? I paid usd1500 for it 12 years ago
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Will replied 5 years ago.

Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I can assist you. Can you please provide images?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I cant but it is the blue orchids about 18 inches in height heavy and is still in the wooden box that it came in from japan... im just looking for a rough idea

Expert:  Will replied 5 years ago.

I understand...I have been pulling comps in the interim and the current estimated range for that pattern is $1,600 to $1,800. Only three recorded comps (completed sales) are in the databases--and they have all sold within the stated range. Hope this helps! Best, Will

If my information has been of value to you, please remember to click the ACCEPT icon so I will be credited by JustAnswer for my time and efforts (at no additional charge to you). Thanks

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
you have been very helpful now i just need to know where i can find a buyer.Thank you so much