Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

1937 Sears and Roebuck Prosperity Gas Stove with a safety shield

1937 Sears and Roebuck Prosperity Gas Stove with a safety shield on it, Model or Serial # XXXXX XXXXX What is it worth.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 5 years ago.

Good Afternoon

Thank you for choosing Just Answer

I have seen these Vintage Stoves sell for from 500.00 to as much as 750.00, depending on the condition of the stove and where it is for sale at. They will typically sell higher in an Antique Shop or Private sale compared to an auction.

If you are thinking of selling, I would check with your local Antique Shops in the area to see what yours or one like it would sell for or has sold for. As antiques and collectibles are subject in selling price to different areas across the country. They may sell higher on the west coast, then say in the mid west or the south. So be sure to check your local area. This will give you an idea of what it goes for in your area, then you can decide to sell locally or at one of the online markets.

If you are thinking of selling a good place to sell is Craigslist, it is a free listing site, you list in your area, the person that buys it picks it up.

If I can be of any further help, please feel free contacting me. And if you would like to use me on any further questions, feel free putting my name ( Glenda ) in your question line, then I will be sure to get it. Look forward to working with you again.

Please click accept if I have been of any help to you, (with no further expense to you)

We are only paid by Just Answer after you click accept. Otherwise we are not

compensated for our time.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX Great day.