Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

i have an original lee k. parkinson signed 1966, what is the

Customer Question

I have an original Lee K. Parkinson 1966, Pacific Surf #319,  what is the value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Appraiser Alan AOA C replied 5 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Personal Property Appraiser specializing in Fine Art & Antiques and I am here to help! I this a print? Thanks I will be back on Monday have a good weekend.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I am concerned that you are actually an expert? I wrote in my first question that the painting was original. ( I picked the painting up at a thrift store today because I thought it was a good original piece of art. I have painted for years myself. So, it was easy to see this was not a print.)
Real Rachel

Hello, You put it was #319 most paintings are not numbered this is not usually found on original paintings but on reproductions or prints and none of his original works that have sold at auction have these type of numbers on them. I am sorry but I am unable to answer your question because you think I am not qualified. I will now Opt Out. Hopefully another expert will be able to help you. Best of Luck!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

My apologies for thinking I know it all! Please forgive my arrogance!

I would greatly appreciate your opinion on what the value may be and also educating me on the story of how this artists prints came about? ...if you are willing?

My Apologies! Rachel
apology accepted, but I have already opted out. Another expert will have to help you. best of luck.