Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

how much are 4 wooden wagon wheels worth they are from the

Customer Question

how much are 4 wooden wagon wheels worth they are from the early 1900s the front ones are 28x3 and the back ones are 36x3 and they are all in real good condition thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for choosing Just Answer

If your wheels are solid wood , they will go for 100.00 - 150.00, if they have a metal rim they will be 150.00-250.00. If you are thinking of selling, I would check with your local Antique Shops in the area to see what yours or one like it would sell for or has sold for. As antiques and collectibles are subject in selling price to different areas across the country. They may sell higher on the west coast, then say in the mid west or the south. So be sure to check your local area. This will give you an idea of what it goes for in your area, then you can decide to sell locally or at one of the online markets.

If I can be of any further help, please feel free contacting me. And if you would like to use me on any further questions, feel free putting my name ( Glenda ) in your question line, then I will be sure to get it. Look forward to working with you again.

Please click accept if I have been of any help to you, (with no further expense to you)

We are only paid by Just Answer after you click accept. Otherwise we are not

compensated for our time.

Thank you, have a Great day.