Will, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  30+ Years expertise in antiques and collectibles

I have a Benjamin Franklin Air Pistol (model 137...177 cal.)

I have a Benjamin Franklin Air Pistol (model 137...177 cal.) that was bought in 1939, I have the original box, instruction sheet & in the box is a little round tin with some of the original pellets that came with the purchase of the gun, it is in good condition & I would like to know just what its worth today....

Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am pleased to assist you.

Based on recent similar sales, this item will normally retail in the price range of $135 to $275 to a collector. I recently sold one from 1940 in very similar condition for $225. The price really depends more on the condition of the box and the outside finish of the piece, not on whether it works or not.

Thanks for allowing me to help and if I have been of assistance, please click the green ACCEPT button (no additional cost to you). Again, thanks for using JA!