Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a 1921 Singer Sewing Machine that I would like to sell.

I have a 1921 Singer Sewing Machine that I would like to sell. Other than a new treadle belt and a coat of pledge, it is in excellent condition with provinance. All of the gold filigie is intact and very good condition. I am unable to attach a photo. Singer Treadle Machine purchsed 12 March 1921; Numbered:(NNN) NNN-NNNN

Can you please give me a starting price?

Thank you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 3 years ago.

Good Morning

Thank you for choosing Just Answer

I have seen the machine you have in good condition selling on the current retail market in a range from 400.00 to 500.00, depending on the condition of the machine with the gold filigree intact and where is for sale at. If you are thinking of selling, I would check with your local Antique Shops in the area to see what yours or one like it would sell for or has sold for. As antiques and collectibles are subject in selling price to different areas across the country. They may sell higher on the west coast, then say in the mid west or the south. So be sure to check your local area. This will give you an idea of what it goes for in your area, then you can decide to sell locally or at one of the online markets.

If I can be of any further help, please feel free contacting me. And if you would like to use me on any further questions, feel free putting my name ( Glenda ) in your question line, then I will be sure to get it. Look forward to working with you again.

Please click accept if I have been of any help to you, (with no further expense to you)

We are only paid by Just Answer after you click accept. Otherwise we are not

compensated for our time.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX Great day.

Glenda

Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience: 40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.