Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  Bachelor of Arts Degree (summa cum laude); 10+ years exp.

How much is this worth 1998 House of Lloyd angel girl with

How much is this worth? 1998 House of Lloyd angel girl with bird on wood stand(Christmas
around the world)?????
Another one a tall girl with bird?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Diana F. replied 5 years ago.
Hi and thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm familiar with the House of Lloyd angel with a bird, but can you tell me a bit more about the second statue??

Do you have a picture of it that you could upload?

You can send a photo to me in this message box.

In this message box, you will see a little paper clip at the top. Click it.

Then click on browse and another box will open up. Click on browse in that box. This will take you to the photos on your computer.

Click on the one you want to send. Double click on the image.

You'll be taken back to the upload box. Click OK. You'll be taken back to your original box.

Click Insert and the picture should show up in the message area before you send it to me.

TinyPic is a good place to upload photos. You do have to have the images saved on your computer, but you can upload photos without having to register or give them any information.

1) Go to
2) The first thing you'll see is an upload page.
3) Click on "Browse".
4) Choose the image you want to upload.
5) Make sure the file type chosen is "Image".
6) In the "Resize" box, leave it as "default".
7) Click "Upload Now".

You'll see a verification box pop up. Just type in the words it shows and click "upload now". It might take a few minutes to upload.

Once it does, you'll be given 4 different viewing options.

Just copy either the addresses in the "URL for E-Mail & IM" or "Direct Link for Layouts" and paste the link into the message box.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I don;t know how to send picture, maybe just an estimate or just tell me the first one.
Expert:  Diana F. replied 5 years ago.
Sure I can do that.

The House of Lloyd figures from 1998 aren't as collectible as they used to be. The Caring Angel statue typically lists for about $10 to $15. You also mentioned a tall statue, if it's also a House of Lloyd, depending on how tall it is and what it's made out of you, you might a see a $15 to $25 price range. The wood carved statues seem to go higher than the resin ones and typically the larger the size the higher the price as far as House of Lloyd goes.

If I can be of any further help, don't hesitate to contact me. Please click accept (at no further cost to you) if I have been of any help, since this is the only way we are compensated by JA.

Thanks and have a great day,