Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

milk glass grape pattern with marking G with arrow type line

Customer Question

milk glass grape pattern with marking G with arrow type line running north to south thru it
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Kim D. replied 5 years ago.

What is the form? A punch bowl or something else? Do you have an image of it that you could share? It sounds like Westmoreland as they were the main producer of milk glass but the mark sounds like Imperial Glass. They had a trademark from 1951-1970s that was an I through a G just so for re-issues and later items. An image would be helpful. Dori

The paper clip tool on the tool bar is one option for graphics. If the image is too large you might try my favorite site for images, photobucket. It is free and easy to use. Here are some simple directions.

Upload your image to the free photo sharing site photobucket and create an album. Return here and give me your non email user name and password XXXXX I can easily go to your album. PS User names must not be email passwords but a word or numbers as JA will not allow emails to be seen in these text boxes.