Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have old postcards from 1908 thru 1910. Many of them have

I have old postcards from 1908 thru 1910. Many of them have the penny stamp on them and some without. My question is how to you find out the value of the postcards. Is it the condition, subject, with or without stamps, etc. I appreciate your help. Fred Munch
655 Shadow mtn. dr., Prescott, Az, 86301, phone number(NNN) NNN-NNNNand [email protected] Thanks again.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 6 years ago.

Good Evening Fred

It would be time consuming ( and pricey ) to try to find the price for each and everyone of your post cards, very hard for you to send a picture of each card. I am enlclosing a wonderful website that you can go to, you will be able to take your time go through your cards, whether they are holiday, with stamp , without stamp and price your cards. The site is very easy to use, and very informative. This will help you get prices for all of your cards, with the least amount of trouble and expense. Click this link, http://postcardvalues.com/postcardhistory.htm. if the link does not work then copy and paste this address in your browswer window.

If I can be of any further help, please feel free contacting me.

Please click accept if I have been of any help to you, (with no further

expense to you)

We are only paid by Just Answer after you click accept. Otherwise we are not

compensated for our time.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX Great day.

Glenda