Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  A noted expert, author, TV personality, appraiser and columnist. President, Association of Online Appraisers

Hi, Judith,I have some crystal goblets in Fostorias Love

Hi, Judith, I have some crystal goblets in Fostoria's "Love Song" pattern, which I believe originated from the 1960s. There are 7 water/iced tea goblets and 5 wine goblets, plus 1 small claret wine goblet. All have a thin silver rim except 2 of the water goblets (those 2, purchased at a Fostoria outlet store). What is the current value of these goblets? I have questions about 2 other patterns as well which I can't identify. I'll send pictures with those. This was the only pattern I knew (or sort of knew!). Thanks, Dorothy
Hi Dorothy!
I can help you with this question.

Your Fostoria Love Song glasses are doing quite well on the modern market! The water goblets are selling for $36 to $47 each, the wine glasses are $40 to $45 each and the claret glass is $40. That means your total is around $589. I hope you don't have a cat!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I don't have a cat, but the goblets are safely tucked away in china cabinet. ;-) When I HAVE had cats, I've had to wait until the "day of" at holiday times (or any time I use them) to set my table.

Thanks for your help again.

After tweaking some pictures I'll have two other sets to run by you. These are older sets, and I have little-to-no information on their patterns. It seems if I insert the images in my initial question, they come through as just links, and if I wait for you to ask for images, the actual images get inserted into the communication -- Is that right? Which do you prefer?