Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  A noted expert, author, TV personality, appraiser and columnist. President of the Association of Online Appraiser
57035021

I have 22k 8 dish set on back limoges lyric 1 ks-384-x.the

Customer Question

I have 22k 8 dish set on back limoges lyric 1 ks-384-x.the set includes cups,bowls,salt and pepper shaker butter dish and other assorted plates.all in excellent condition.set passed over to me from my grandmother that is over 60yrs old
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 3 years ago.

Judith-on-Antiques :

Hi,I can help you with this question. But first, I need some more information from you. I need to know exactly what pieces you have. And, I need a photo of the front and back of one plate, plus a close-up of the mark on the back. This is easy to do with a scanner. Here's how to upload the pictures:

Judith-on-Antiques :

Go to a free file hosting website such as Photobucket.com, Snapfish.com, Flickr.com and click on the Upload button. Then navigate to your file and select it, and click the Start Upload button. When the uploading has completed you will be given a link to download the file. Copy the link and paste it in your question, and the Experts will be able to click on the link to download the file. Thanks!

Judith-on-Antiques :

Since it appears that you are no longer on chat, I'll switch to question and answer format.

What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.
When you get the photos uploaded, just put the link here so I can go and see them. Thanks!