Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

i have a fleetwood cabinet stereo system with a radio i think

i have a fleetwood cabinet stereo system with a radio i think am am am fm there are four dials and a 33 record player and with a 45 adaptor its i think solid oak andaroun 1970 era its about 3ft by 6ft just wondering to keep or sell, it heavy and has speakers all in one.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Great House Antiques replied 5 years ago.

Hello, and thank you for your question.

These vintage console stereos do have a market. In the US, they tend to command higher prices in big cities where the "retro" look (and sound) are popular. Condition factors heavily as does make and style. Generally speaking, if your item is in excellent physical and working condition and is of the period mentioned, it would have an average retail estimated value in today's market of $150-$200.

I hope this has been of help to you by answering your question. (Please, remember to click ACCEPT if so, as it is the means by which compensation can then be made available to me for my service here.)

Thank you, again.

All the best,