Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a vintage singer sewing machine model 29-4. The serial

I have a vintage singer sewing machine model 29-4. The serial number is XXXXX and it was manufactured in Elizabeth, New Jersey on January 2, 1904, from what I can research on the internet. It is not in pristine condition now and some of the decals are worn off, but I'm just curious as to how much it would be worth. My plan is to be able to use it in the future, after figuring out if all the parts are there or not. Thanks for your quote, Sue
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Great House Antiques replied 5 years ago.

Hello, and thank you for your question.

If it turns out that you've got the parts you mention and the machine is in very good working condition/ fairly good physical condition, it would have an estimated value in today's market of $200-$275 for the table-top/ portable model and $300-$350 for a floor cabinet model.

I hope this has been of help to you and has answered your question. (Please remember to click ACCEPT if so as this is the only means by which I am compensated for my work here.)

Thank you, again.

All the best,

Chase